Mungu Hotel is a pet friendly hotel and has always been very welcoming to animals. During the renovations from 1905-1907, the workers took in a stray greyhound that had been living on-site. Hotel personnel then adopted the dog, and it soon became the mascot and inspiration for the Mungu Hotel emblem today – a pair of Greyhounds. Also, when Salvador Dali one of the Mungu Hotel ’s regular guests, checked out, the hotel staff had to completely repaint the Suite Royale because his two tame ocelots particularly loved the carpets!
- Little surprise for the pet,
- Complimentary pet basket (for cats and dogs) available,
- Specific menus and food options available on demand,
- The grooms are pleased to walk dogs in the Tuileries Garden.
- Donec ut nibh anunc congueauctor eget velodio.
- Morbi atnibhsit ametrisus laoreet iaculis vitae pharetra nibh.
- Vestibulum idante id augue tincidunt tincidunt egetvel metus.
- Praesent aliquamante vitaedolor commodo ullamcorper.